Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Meet the Photographer

I wanted to share a little about myself, the photographer.
My name is Leigh, pronounced Lee. I am married to the love of my life Kyle. We are a blended family and between us we have 5 kids. Lydia, Haiden, Jayson, Evin, and Kyler. We reside in the tiny town of Ludlow, also where my business is based.

Lydia, Jayson, Kyle, Kyler, Leigh, Evin, Haiden
As my children were born and our family grew I spent a fortune at many run of the mill portrait studios. I really wanted something more, something better but we couldn't afford the price tag of a photographer. My sweet husband that he is finally bought me my first DSLR when our youngest was 1. It started off as a passion and grew into something awesome.


Some random facts about me:
- I'm an Air Force brat.
- I grew up in a blended family too!
- I have lived in North Dakota, California, Illinois, Georgia, and Kansas.
- I am the oldest of 4 kids. I have 1 brother and 2 sisters.
- I am a proud Aunt of 2 girls and 2 boys. 
- My favorite color is green.
- I'm incredibly tall.
- I adore being outside.
- I LOVE re-purposing things.
- I'm green.
- I'm a truck girl.
- I have been spoiled by the country and I could never live in a city now.
- I love firetrucks.

No comments:

Post a Comment